Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE NATURALSPHARM ONLINE STORE
BEFORE YOU AGREE TO CONTRACT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF ANY QUESTIONS OR DOUBTS, CONTACT US FOR MAIL ADDRESS
E-store at naturalspharm.com
Terms and Conditions
The NATURALSPHARM online store, which runs at www.naturalspharm.com, is run by PLT GROUP sp. z o.o., established in Radom, Franciszka Legackiego 7, 26-600 Radom, registered in the register of entrepreneurs represented by the District Court for the city of Lublin, Commercial District VI, KRS 0000628808, REGON: 365009308, NIP: 5252670145
PLT GROUP SP Z O.O.
ul. Franciszka Legackiego 7
e-mail: [email protected]
tel. 44 3300272330
fax (22) 242 83 28
§1. General Provisions
- The PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o. sells goods via the Internet using the product website.
- Orders in the store may be placed by natural persons over 18 years of age, minors with the consent of their legal guardians, legal persons and organizational entities without legal personality to whom the law grants legal capacity.
- All products offered in the store are brand new.
- The presented prices are expressed in a particular currency, depending on the selected country, including VAT. Prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs are added as a separate item in the shopping cart. Information on the price of the shipment is provided before the conclusion of the sales contract.
- The price for each product is binding from the moment the order is placed. The price binds both the Customer and the Seller to PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o.
- PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o. reserves the right to: change the prices of offered goods, excluding the situation referred to in paragraph 5, introduce new goods to the offer, carry out and cancel promotional and sale campaigns on the website or make changes to them.
- A proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice) is issued for each order.
- The sales contract is concluded in accordance with Polish law and the Polish language between the Buyer and the Seller, the company PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o. The essential provisions of the concluded contract are recorded, secured and made available by printing and providing the Buyer with a VAT invoice or order specification.
§2. Placing Orders and Payments
- To conclude a sales contract via the online store, you need to go to the product's website, select goods, and take further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Buyer and the information available on the website.
- Orders can be placed:
- on the website - 24h;
- via e-mail (preferred in case of individual orders) – 24h;
- by sending a request to the e-mail address [email protected] – 24h;
- The store confirms the order by e-mail within 24 hours of receiving it. In exceptional cases (due to a technical error or unjustified use of a discount code or obtaining and using it in a manner inconsistent with the regulations), the store has the right to withdraw from the sale and not fulfil the order.
- Submitting the order to fulfilment commences after confirmation of the customer’s personal data and; in case of cash on delivery payment method – after receiving the confirmation of placing the order, or in case of bank transfer payments – after receiving payment to the bank account.
- The Buyer can choose the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
- cash on delivery,
- bank transfer.
- If, after placing an order, it turns out that the ordered product is currently unavailable, the Buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail or telephone.
- In such a situation, the Buyer decides on further order processing (extending the waiting time or cancelling the order).
- If the Buyer decides (when the Store is unable to complete the entire order) to fulfil part of the order, the remaining part of the amount (in the case of prepayment) will be returned to the indicated account.
- If the Buyer decides to cancel the order (if the Store is unable to complete the entire order), the entire amount will be returned to the Buyer (in the case of prepayment) to the indicated account.
- The purchaser can cancel the order or perform its alteration until the moment of shipping.
- The moment of telephone or e-mail confirmation of placing an order by PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o. is the last opportunity to correct incorrectly provided personal data or an incorrectly placed order by the Buyer.
- If the fiscal receipt or VAT invoice contains incorrect data, the Buyer should issue a corrective note in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance. A complete change of the Buyer's data is not possible.
§3. Cost and Time of Delivery
- The store delivers parcels to the Buyer via a courier company.
- The parcel delivery to the Customer is payable unless the contract provides otherwise. Product shipping costs are public and are included in the "SHIPPING" tab when placing an order.
- The store does not allow the collection of orders in person.
- Shipments are delivered in Poland and other European Union countries (additional fee for international shipments).
- The Buyer is obliged to collect the ordered goods and pay for the ordered goods in accordance with the selected form of payment.
- The ordered goods by the Buyer will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer when placing the order or to the parcel station indicated by the Buyer.
- If the Buyer fails to collect the package, he/she is obliged to cover the costs of returning the goods to the Seller, i.e. the return shipping cost.
- If the Buyer fails to collect the package, the Seller will demand to fulfil the contract, i.e. to cover the additional costs incurred by the Seller, i.e. the costs of the return shipping and the costs of re-shipment. After the ineffective expiry of the deadline set by the Seller, it will withdraw from the contract and reimburse the Buyer for the price of the products with the return shipping cost deducted.
- If the Seller is asked to resend the products, the Buyer covers the costs.
- The shipment and outer packaging should be checked before signing the courier receipt in the courier's presence. In the case of a damaged shipment (tears, damaged foil, traces of repackaging, crumpled cardboard) or loss of content, or in the event of non-delivery of the ordered goods, or finding shortages in the shipment, the following steps should be taken: Then immediately inform PLT Group sp. z o.o. about the situation and describe any irregularities in a clear and detailed way by e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
- damage or suspected damage should be reported in the courier receipt or with the electronic signature on the courier's mobile device;
- draw up a damage report together with the courier. The information can also be written by hand - in this case, you should report your willingness to prepare the report at the carrier's hotline;
- the report should include information on the condition of the shipment;
- enumerate damaged products, type of damage and possible shortages in the order;
- the protocol should be legibly signed by the courier.
- When picking up a parcel at a parcel station, if damage or shortage is found, the package should be left in a parcel station or go to the nearest InPost point to write down a damage report. Then, you should immediately inform the Store about the situation and describe any irregularities in a clear and detailed way by e-mail to the following address: [email protected].
§4. Warranty Claims and Returns
- The Buyer, a consumer, may withdraw from the contract and resign from the purchased goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. To withdraw from the contract, the Customer should submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- The Buyer may send a statement of withdrawal from the contract together with the returned goods within the time limit specified in paragraph 1.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should contain: the specification of the addressee (according to the data provided below), the date of conclusion of the contract/receipt of the goods, name, surname and address of the person withdrawing from the contract, information about the subject of withdrawal, and a statement regarding withdrawal from the contract with the Store, and – in the case of a statement on paper - it should be signed. When withdrawing from the contract, you can use the form prepared by the Store or the form constituting Annex No. 2 to the Act on consumer rights.
- The declaration of withdrawal from the contract should be sent by post in paper version to the address indicated below or sent by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o.,
Franciszka Legackiego 7, 26-600 Radom
With the note: RETURN.
- The store guarantees the return of the amount equal to the price of the goods within 10 working days by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Buyer.
- The Store informs that in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Buyer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods to the Store. For clarification purposes only, we would like to inform you that if the purchased goods were included in promotional sales, e.g. free product added to the purchased goods, or the promotion allowed purchasing another product or products at a reduced price, the withdrawal from the contract applies to all purchased and goods received under this contract.
- Entrepreneur running a sole proprietorship who does not use the store as part of his professional activity (hereinafter referred to as the Privileged Entrepreneur) - a natural person using the store, including, in particular, making a purchase to the extent not related to his business activity, when the nature of the purchased product that it does not have a professional nature, resulting in particular from the subject of the business activity, made available based on the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity. When completing the order form, the Privileged Entrepreneur declares that the order is not related to professional activity - this will be equivalent to unchecking the checkbox located under the order form. The Privileged Entrepreneur has the right to withdraw from the contract on the same terms as the consumer.
- The Buyer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using them differently than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- According to Art. 38 points 4, 5 and 6 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Buyer is not entitled to withdraw from a contract in which:
- the subject of the service is an item that is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf life;
- the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons if the package was opened after delivery;
- the subject of the service are items which, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items after delivery.
§5. The Seller's Liability for Non-conformity of the Goods with the Contract. Consumer Complaints.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods in accordance with the contract.
- The Seller is liable to the buyer if the goods sold are inconsistent with the contract (warranty). In this case, the Buyer may file a complaint with the Seller.
- Complaints regarding products purchased by the Buyer from the Seller may be submitted by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected] or in writing to the following address:
PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o.,
Franciszka Legackiego 7, 26-600 Radom
With the note: CONSUMER COMPLAINT.
- To submit a complaint, the Buyer may use the complaint form prepared by the Store. The form is not mandatory.
- In the complaint, the Buyer should indicate the reason for the complaint and the request. The complaint should also contain the Buyer's data, enabling the response to the complaint (name, surname, address).
- The Buyer submitting a complaint about the goods should present proof of purchase (e.g. a receipt - paper or electronic), VAT invoice (paper or electronic), an e-mail confirmation of placing an online order, and confirmation of a transfer from a card/account. Lack of proof of purchase, indicating that the Seller is the entity responsible under warranty, may result in a refusal to consider the complaint.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days of receiving the complaint.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Buyer receives information on how the complaint was dealt with.
- The store refunds the cost of the returned goods after receiving the package and accepting the complaint. A damaged product will be replaced with a full-fledged one. If the exchange is not possible, the Store will return the Buyer the equivalent of the product's price and shipping or offer another product.
Pursuant to Art. 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as repealing of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation hereinafter GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The customers' personal data administrator is PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o., Franciszka Legackiego 7, 26-600 Radom, Polska. Contact with the personal data administrator is possible via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- To properly process the orders and services, the personal data will be shared with other entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems used to provide services, entities such as banks and payment operators, research companies, entities providing accounting and legal services, marketing agencies (regarding marketing services) and entities related to the Administrator.
- Customers' personal information shall not be shared with third countries/international organisations.
- Customers' personal information shall be stored for the period of service and after its completion or consent withdrawal only to pursue possible recovery claims before the court or if national, European, or international provisions oblige us to data retention. The data administrator has the right to share customers' data information with other authorised parties in accordance with relevant provisions (e.g. law enforcement).
- A customer has the right to access his/her personal information as well as their rectification, removal, processing limitation, data transfer, objection, or consent withdrawal at any time without affecting the lawfulness of data processing.
- A customer has to right to file a complaint with a respective data protection office if the personal data processing violates the GDPR. Providing personal data by the Buyer is a condition for concluding the contract.
- Providing personal data by a customer is the condition for concluding the agreement. A customer is obliged to provide personal information; otherwise, the contract cannot be completed and fulfilled.
- The Buyer's personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- The data administrator implemented pseudonymisation, data encrypting, and access control, which minimise the damages of possible data security breaches. Personal information is processed only by authorised persons and the processor with whom the administrator strictly cooperates.
- PLT GROUP Sp. z o. o., Franciszka Legackiego 7, 26-600 Radom, Polska uses "cookie" files. These files are saved on customers' computers via our server and provide statistical data about customers' activity in order to prepare an individual offer. A customer can disable cookie accepting at any time in a web browser settings. For more information about cookies go to http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
§7. Final Provisions
- All information, photos of products, and trademarks of manufacturers are protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy and distribute or use them for commercial purposes or presentation without the owners' consent.
- The parties will try to resolve all disputes amicably, and if such an agreement is not possible, the competent common court will settle the dispute.
- Placing an order means accepting the provisions of these regulations.
- The information on the product page does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- In matters not regulated by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Law on Electronic Services, the Law on Consumer Rights, the Law on Protection of Personal Data, the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, the Civil Code and other mandatory provisions of Polish Law apply.
- Care for consumer rights is one of the priorities of the Company. Hence, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are not intended to exclude or restrict any of the rights consumers are entitled to under the mandatory provisions of the law, and any possible doubts shall be explained in favour of the consumer. In the event of any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions and the acts listed above, the provision of the Law on Consumer Rights shall prevail and are to be applied.
§8. Out-of-court Methods of Dealing with Complaints and Pursuing Claims
- In particular, the Customer has the following options to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims:
- The Customer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising from the concluded sales contract,
- The Customer is entitled to apply to the Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Buyer and the Seller,
- The Customer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between the Customer and the Store, also using the free assistance of the district consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection,
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims, as well as the rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and on the websites of district consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Trade Inspectorates and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (http://www.uokik.gov.pl).
PATTERN DECLARATION OF WITHDRAWAL
(This form must be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- The addressee [here the trader should enter the trader's name, full postal address and, if available, fax number and e-mail address]
- I / We(*) hereby inform you of my / our(*) withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*)
of the contract for the delivery of the following items(*)
of the contract work for doing of the following items(*) / for the provision of the following service(*)
- Date of conclusion of contract (*) / receipt (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Consumer's address (s)
- Consumer's signature (s) (only if the form is sent in paper form)
(*) Delete unnecessary
complaint FORM (PATTERN)
Model or description of the complaint product ...
Receipt / invoice number ...
Data of the complainant:
Last Name ...
Phone number ...
E-mail adress ...
Description of the fault...